July 30, 2012

Recipes of the Week

I have a confession to make: sometimes, I'm a major b-i-t-c-h. I'm a grouch, I'm mean and I'm grumpy. I snap at my mom and stomp around and slam doors. But, not for the typical teenage reasons. I usually do it when I'm bored with my food. When I haven't had time to cook, or a recipe that I was looking forward to failed, or when we're low on ingredients, or when I'm just bored with the regular food I eat. It's annoying and I get really miserable. Thankfully, it's really easy to fix. I just google for a recipe, whether it's 3am or not, and start cooking.

And then everything in the world is right again, and I go back to being lovely, pleasant me.

(P.s., usually when I get like this mom takes me grocery shopping and brings me a never-before-seen cookbook home from the library. She's the best. <3)

Here's what I cooked this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment